2011年1月28日金曜日

Japanese Geography Project

Changing to 東急東横線 in Shibuya, a nice place with a blend of tranquility and vogue is found.  Guess where!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>









---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAKAMEGURO! 中目黒!

It is close to Shibuya and Harajuku, however, the atmosphere is totally different there.

Similary, you can see many fashionable youngsters and discover romantic cafes there.  What makes Nakameguro different is the level of quiteness which is totally opposite to that of Shibuya or Harajuku.

Singing favorite songs when walking along the MEGURO GAWA 目黒川, I took some photos of sakura growing along two sides of the river.  Along the river, you can sit down and have your bento 弁当.  It is one of the most relaxing spot that I have been to.

When I passed some apparel shops scattered near the river area, I felt like I was checking and choosing my clothes in my wardrobe as it was so quiet that you can hardly see a gang of teen shouting and yelling on the street.  In stead, people were choosing their favorite clothes carefully ( as there are simply too many choices).

I used to walk from Ebisu 恵比寿 to Daikanyama 代官山, and from Daikanyama to Nakameguro 中目黒.
Shops selling fashionable clothes, interior design products, furniture, and even 雑貨店 (grocery??)... can easily be found in the above three places.  I enjoy it so much.  Yes, it's my character.^^

4 件のコメント:

  1. Is it 染井吉野? Such a beautiful picture!

    The above three places are really good for walk and shop.But,of course,on a premise that you know there well.
    (I must confess that I lost when I walk from Daikanyama to Ebisu before....:p)

    Thanks for your sharing.:)

    返信削除
  2. 実際に日本に留学した人しか書けない経験ですね
    羨ましいな
    テレビや雑誌にみた日本の景色は美しい
    機会があれば(お金も)、自分の目で確かめたい

    返信削除
  3. It's a fashionable place~~!!The buildings are beautiful~~!!
    I also want to go once~~

    返信削除
  4. The sakura is so beautiful. I have never seen that.From the photos you took,I can also feel the place is so quiet.I think people in there must have relaxing time!!

    返信削除